BengKung Belly Binding – Make and Wrap Yourself VIDEO Tutorial
BengKung Belly Binding is a tradition thousands of years old where a woman’s abdomen was wrapped, typically for 40 days postpartum to promote healing and provide warmth. It is a very significant tradition in many cultures and it has so many healing benefits.
This video shows the process of making a BengKung style Belly Bind for wrapping a postpartum belly!
For more information on BengKung Belly Binding, read these related posts!
- Bengkung Binding – An ancient technique. What, when, why, and how
- The Spiritual, Physical, and Emotional Benefits of BengKung Belly Binding
- Pros and Cons of BengKung Belly Binding – AND When NOT to Bind
Want to add COLOR to your plain muslin bind? Dye it yourself with this video! Ice dye method and rainbow block method.
Check out my other YouTube videos too! Don’t forget to subscribe.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS??
In this YouTube video, I answered the most commonly asked questions about BengKung Belly Binding. Don’t miss it!
- What if I’m already 6 months, 1 Year, 2 years postpartum, will it still work?
- Can I use this if I’m not postpartum?
- How do I go pee?
- Can I bind after a C-section?
- Can I wear my belly bind at night?
- Will this help me lose belly fat?
- AND MORE!
View this post on Instagram
I’ve got an awesome video on the editor today! I answered all your questions about the Bengkung Belly Bind including “How do you pee in this bind” and “Is 1 year postpartum too late to start binding?” ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Make sure you’re subscribed on YouTube so you don’t miss it! #linkinprofile www.youtube.com/c/newlittlelifebyallison ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ •⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #bengkungbellybinding #bengkung #postpartumbody #postpartumhealing #postpartumbelly #bellybinding #bengkungbellybind #momlife #4thtrimesterbodies #bellyfat #loveyourself #youtuber #subscribeonyoutube #postpartum #newlittlelife #doula
~ All things for you and your new little life ~