New Little Life
Birth Doula, Lactation Counselor, Birth and Bereavement Doula
New Little Life – Birth Doula and Lactation Counseling
Before meeting Allison, I wasn’t really sure what a Doula even did… but boy am I glad we crossed paths. I couldn’t imagine what my birth would have been like without her. She is not only a very dear friend to me she was there for me when my husband couldn’t be. (He was on a plane coming home from deployment.)
Allison is very kind, outgoing, and was supportive of my decisions. Some things I absolutely loved about having her as my Doula are
1) Any time I had a worry during my pregnancy she was more than willing to find an article to give me relief.
2) When I went into labor she was willing to come to my house and labor there with me until it was time to go to the hospital.
3) She is so easy to talk to, Professional, but also personal in the best ways, I felt so completely comfortable around her, and she’s very knowledgeable.
4) During labor she motivated, encouraged, and cheered me on.
5) After my delivery she came over to help answer some of my questions and concerns I was having about breast feeding.
I could go on and on about how amazing Allison is as a Doula and person in general, but the bottom line is that if it’s possible I will have her at all my deliveries.Brisha
Allison helped me out with the delivery/birth of my third baby. I didn’t use a doula with my previous two children, and now I wish I would have. Allison was able to anticipate ways to help me before I even realized I would need anything. She has a very calming demeanor that comforted me through the stress and discomfort of the delivery. Further more, she is a lactation specialist and her advice and guidance is the reason I have been able to be successful in breast feeding my baby. She’s never been judgemental and I’ve never felt like any of my “silly” questions were a burden for her.
If you’re trying to pick a doula, Allison is the whole package. I would whole-heartedly recommend her to anybody!Nakelle