New Little Life
Birth Doula, Lactation Counselor, Birth and Bereavement Doula
Birth Doula Care for Oklahoma Families
I offer two birth doula packages. ALL packages come with a free meet-and-greet consultation with no obligation. This is a good chance to get to know each other and see if doula care is right for you. It’s important that you are comfortable with whomever you choose to have on your birth team. This meeting can be in your home or a neutral location and can be done during any point in your pregnancy.
Your birth should be in a location that makes you comfortable. A doula can be utilized if you’re planning to use a physician or midwife in a hospital, birth center, or home birth setting. In addition to assisting with planned natural births, I can also assist with moms who desire an epidural or are having a planned c-section. See more about what a doula can do for you.
I am available for clients who live within 50 miles of the Lawton/Fort Sill area. I am located on post at Fort Sill and can easily assist clients on and off post. I specialize in serving military families and have personal and professional experience navigating Tricare during pregnancy/postpartum. For more information on care and benefits I offer for Military families, click here.
Ready to learn more? Click here to schedule your free initial consultation. We will meet to explore your needs and wishes for your birth and how I can best support you.
(Ideal for experienced moms)
During your pregnancy, it is important to get to know each other. We can meet 1-2 times for pregnancy education, learning pain management techniques, or other topics that may interest you. You may also call, text, or email with any questions or information you may need. We can develop or discuss your birth plan, feelings or fears you may have about pregnancy, labor, or delivery, breastfeeding topics, and anything else you may need to have an informed, empowering birth.
As your doula, I would be “on call” from 38-42 weeks of your pregnancy to attend your labor and delivery. I will also do my best to accommodate an early delivery if necessary. You should call as soon as you think labor is beginning. This way, we can plan based on your needs and situation. After delivery I will stay for as long as you need, typically between 30mins-2 hours.
I am available by phone, text, or email in the weeks following your delivery to answer questions, provide information on support groups, or breastfeeding help. In home lactation counseling services are available at an additional cost, depending on the amount of extra time needed. Don’t forget, doula clients always receive 15% off any custom products!
(Recommended for 1st time moms and those wanting the full doula experience and best educational preparation)
In addition to the Basic Doula Care Package, this service includes the following:
- 1 in home postpartum visit to review your birth experience, utilize my breastfeeding counseling services, or answer any other questions you may have.
- up to 3 prenatal visits (or 2 prenatal, 1 additional postpartum visit OR 4 prenatal visits, no postpartum)
- This way we can have extra time to discuss pregnancy education, labor process and pain management techniques, fear clearing, discussion/creating a birth plan if desired, personalized breastfeeding class, or any other topics that interest you.
- Education on and a Rebozo to use during pregnancy, labor, and postpartum. This is yours to keep!
- Full access to my lending library.
- Use of all my stock doTERRA essential oils during labor to use anyway you like and up to 3 samples during pregnancy.
- Discount on Placenta Encapsulation and/or BengKung Belly Binding Services (Belly binding can be used in place of a postpartum visit)
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Profits are directly invested into maintaining my birth doula certification, continuing education/trainings, and increasing services I offer.
Payment plans available. Full payment is due before 38 weeks. Payment accepted through check, cash, or through secure PayPal link on contact page.
It is important to me that all women who desire doula care receive it. If cost is the only thing keeping you from having a doula, some sliding scale options may be available.
*Discount available for clients with a deployed spouse/partner* Learn More about services offered for Military Families